Thursday, September 10, 2009

Roller Coaster Morning

Hmm.... It has been since a long time I did not update my blog...
WHy?? Hardly got time as I need to spend more time studies for exams....

This morning I'm being waked up by Jamie's morning sms on 7.30am, wah...since a long time I didn't wake up so early
Tick tock tick tock~~ then finally at 8am, BOOM~~ the war begins...

What are we doing? Hmm.... We are on war to choose our ideal timetable
Damn, tried for almost half an hour, but just couldn't log in, then my friends all were reporting the availability of classes is being less n less....
When everyone has log in n I'm not, immediately text for help...

OMG, what kind of war is this? So fast finish, I still cannot get what I want....
My mood is down to the edge when Jamie called n say "Japanese class all gone, P.Malaysia also gone, EM also gone, Moral left 2 classes, and other bad news..."
Which indicates I could not have my IDEAL TIMETABLE!!! arghhh~~

Lucky thing is still got some other friends who is same fate as me....
We discuss and discuss, finally got our conclusion -
Tamil, Moral, Communication Skills and English for Management

Damn, I could not believe it, I actually chosen Tamil?? No choice, sigh~~
Better continue study smart for my finals....

No comments:

Post a Comment