Monday, May 17, 2010

My Study + Examination Week

Another moment in my blog....Recently just feel....empty...

Study Week
U gotta be kidding me, as this is the first study week/leave that I'm staying in Kampar. Reason, mommy don't allow me to go back home. Damn it, I hate that statement. I personally do not think by staying in Kampar will give me any advantage or something, more dramas, wasted time + money, bla bla...any other bad thing you can think of. Just one word to describe it...disaster. But whatever, I'll find another solution for this. sigh~~


Examination Week
To be quite honest, I'm kinda exicited when this week or moment has come. As I have mentioned in my previous blog, I'm prepared for everything, except for Law, which is a bitch subject, whereby most people will agree with me. Other than that, I'll just say : Bring it on, Game on, it means nothing to me. Alright, lots of people gonna hate me for saying this, and most of the reply is:
Haolian, which means 'sombong' or kinda ego, full of myself....
So what, I can say that cause I've already prepared for that.

Times goes by, the exam just finish. Think I may finally score around 3.0-3.3, and if my effort pay off, then I may as well enter into Dean List. yeah~~

There's lots of thing I encounter for this whole month, and one of things that caught my attention to the most would be a blog read by Chooi Ting and Suet Yee. In which the blog is written by a gay guy, whom is so full of himself and he can just write his blog as though as he got double personality of something.hahahaha...That was so much fun, perhaps I can try to do that sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment