Saturday, November 17, 2012

Another Meltdown??

It's been real farking long since my post, purely due to my laziness, start my first work and also study part time. I'll get back into these details later. Right now, what I really need is just express my thoughts out. Period. As this week break is going to end, its bugs me more to my breaking point. Gosh, just hope it wont reach until that level.

On my studies, things are getting real bad as November is going to end soon, meaning December is going to come, so does my exam date. Arghh, I still got much to go for my studies. I could barely remember what I just studied days ago, and I can't even try out the questions on my own without referring back to the answers  or study material. What the heck is really going on? I certainly do not hope to fail this paper. Choi!! Touch wood touch wood!!!! 

Next would be my own study arrangement, which part should I start or focus on. ACCA exam is much more different than university exams, where the tips given is sufficient for you to get a B. But this, this is real tough man, real tough. I am very worried. Period. Can I get through this rough patch? Hopefully I can, or else I'll be damn. Not just disappointing, but humiliating as well. Personally of course. 

Enough about it. Coming up would be work. Man, lots of stories and stress come from here. Firstly, I was given the file Golden Years, instead of assisting Moliform. Hmm.... this is actually a great chance for me to really perform. But, I feel like ever since going out assisting G-Technologies and Hotel Continental, my speed  has decrease compared to my previous files. Probably I am moving to the next level, where I should do tougher parts or something, but seriously, I am very worried about the efficiency on the job.

Regardless, hope things can get better as times goes. Getting GY is a real challenge, lots to learn, lots to deal with as well. Splitting the accounts, what the heck in the world would it happen to me. Due to internal conflict, auditors kena.. Brava!!! Never mind, I'll just take this as a way to train myself and to learn more stuffs. Things happen.

Then it will come to the people assisting me. Frankly, I do not like the idea of having 2 trainees to assist. First, the time used will be longer, then the quality of work will be affected. My first assistant is ok, listen to what I said, can see that she is picking up. But please, stop asking me every single thing that could just ask client. Deal it yourself! That's the part that annoys me the most. The second assistant, the original assistant, but just keep on doing her own file and neglected my file. Damn, not only not listening to what I say, but keep on needing me to remind and tell her to do stuff. Gosh, it is super annoying. Top of that, the speed is super slow. They were supposed to finish up their part right before I finish my part, cause they got 2 people for one part. Seems like there will be lots of damage control to be done by the time when I fully checked their work. 

I know I should not be bitching about them, but for god sake, they are real slow. No wonder Garret choose not to care about trainees. Furthermore, I can't imagine what will happen if those 3 continues to work as permanent later on. Sure lots of comparison going on. Gotta keep my cool, its my file, I am the person in charge, I should not show this out to them, this is not right. Honestly, if they were to have training in Lim Teoh instead of MR, I cannot imagine how many scolding or harsh words will be coming out every day.

Keep on asking on every minor things, which Jenny/Ms Tan hates to answer, slow speed, Mr Lee's buddy, keep on doing wrong stuff, this happens on every trainees, even myself last time. But on top of that, what annoys me the most is they never use their freaking head to think before asking. I mean, maybe they did before going out for help, but dude, just write down your queries and ask client in one shot. Don't keep on referring to me. Its not that I do not want to explain, just that I also got things to do, and I am not good in explaining stuff, I only know how to make it happen. Damn, it is just so annoying.

So, it does feel real much better after bitching it out here. Blogging is truely my confession buddy. Great place to release it all out. Anyway, it felt good, I should go back to my studies or whatever I was doing.

Do the right things, Do things right?? Taught to me by daddy, really useful, new inspiration.

Till then
-yeEvoN_Dutch- 

No comments:

Post a Comment