Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brand New Semester

It's finally 18/1/2010, the very first day for the new semester. I guess ever since days ago, I somehow looking forward for this semester. Well, of course, I do set some guidelines and request a mission for myself, so that it can motivate me to accomplish my personal mission. Which is to get good results. *haha* I guess this is what everyone says for every beginning of the semester.

The first class/lecture is FAF II. Oh gosh, it took a long time to find a parking space cause obviously there are lots of people driving cars (students are getting more and more richer by the semester it seems). Pooff~~ And because of that, we're late for 10 minutes. But never mind, the lecturer don't even bother, as he was busying giving some brief revision to all of us. He's Mr.Francis, a crazy old man. He even says that no lecture notes will be given, as now we are research university. Suddenly, *swt*, how m I going to score for my finals. haih~~

As the days goes by, I finally get to know who's the lecturer and tutors for all my class:
FAF II : Mr Francis/ Ms Leong Xin Yu
QT II : Ms Koay YY/ Ms Ng Chee Hung
Macro: Ms Koong SS/ Mr Wong Chin Yoong
English: Mr Gerard
Law : Ms Priscillia Yap/ Mr Raja Singam

The fact that shock me most
1. Mr Gerard as both lecturer and tutor for English for Business. I'll be seeing him again for 2 semester in a row.
2. Ms KSS as Macro lecturer, I wonder can I score again like what I did last semester.
3. FAF II will be challenging subject as no lecture notes is provided.
4. Business Law is such a bitch subject, I don't even know how to answer or how to score. Further more, the classes are like hypnosis sessions.
5. How m i going to manage QT II, when statistic is what I hate/weak most.
6. Having Mr Wong CY as Macro tutor is such a relief.
7. Block H/I are such a weird place, winter in the classes, summer outside the classes

Looks like I gotta put more effort for this semester, as there's more and more challenging subjects coming by. *Erghh* Please give me energy, clues and guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment