Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Year 2

I've been back here to Kampar for one and half months, and it sucks. I dunno why, but it doesn't went very well for me personally. I feel lonelier than ever...Why?? God knows...

I was looking forward for this semester actually......but... the more you want, it'll be harder to achieve...sigh. It's major subjects, what can you expect?? Easy like ABC?? Wait long long, and it'll never be so. Gosh, I guess I'm a bit emotionally unstable...trouble with lots of problems...

Studies is what we should do, and to be honest, I quite admire the style those Westerners apply, where you can just do whatever you want whenever you like. As we can see, the country there are much more better, advanced, happier. Studies is never a major thing for them, instead, doing what you're best in is the best interest for everyone. Then you look back at Malaysia, urghh.... Government require us to finish secondary school before going into the industry. Come on, won't you think it'll be too late to find your talent when you're already 18? Stupid government policy.

Alright, back to my year 2. Auditing, AFA, Performance Management and Company Law is such pain in the ass, more critical thinking than ever. I was wondering how am I gonna complete my studies, with these nerve-recking subject going on until year 3 sem 3?? siao eh....

If I can, I might consider migrate to somewhere else, to find a place where I don't need to face these stuff, and just do the stuff that I like, until I'm ready to go back into the reality again....

-continue dreaming-


No comments:

Post a Comment