Monday, July 26, 2010

Up, Down, Left, Right

Few years back, my auntie go to some kind of event to learn fortune-telling (算命). Well, of course she utilizes her 'ability' and tell what our fate are based on our birth dates. For me personally, of course I only remember some negative stuff as that's what I'm interested in. One of it is, I will not have many friends in my life, I guess it has much to do with my personality and attitude which not many people understand me.

For the whole week 8, I'm being pissed off by a few d***ass which don't know that they are really pain in the ass. OMG Don't they sense something is wrong?? Alright, here goes the issues...

There are lots of seats, can't u just sit else where, so that I can place my stuff??
and....Don't ever do the same thing twice!! It's not your seat....Shit
Use your brain to think, don't send me rubbish text...
Please use some U level English...Don't use super low class Manglish.....
Don't make ppl do the job twice, read+ analysis before copy....
Come on, act like guy, stop acting innocent...
Don't tell stuff halfway, acting like you know lots of secret..Bull shit
Get a mirror for yourself, got face problem k??
Don't make me repeat the sentence....
If you ask me Q, I'll generously find the A for you, but please use ur eyes to see, ur brain to think, ,don't ask me back the Q again!!!

These are part of what I face last week, and finally got burst yesterday, when I'm in boiling point. I just don't understand how their brain function, till the point that they can just do these thing so naturally. Curse them!! Hope their meet same species of people in future, so that they'll know how we feel. If I can, I don't wish to be with them anymore. Just nerve racking... they make me show my worst attitude out, damn it.

I come across a few blog entries these few days, quite shocking when I saw the content. Blogging is good, as you can some part of people that normally not shown daily in their faces often. Maybe because of assign., I really can't stand it when I saw people use those low life manglish, come on, use some proper english. Wrong spelling or short form is ok, but don't ever ever use some alien language that only you alien can understand. Don't even know how to differentiate or use 'them'/'they', I think you can jump into Westlake or dig your own grave, cause there lots of graves in the main entrance into Kampar New Town.

For certain people, I just don't know what they are thinking. Honestly, I'm worry for the sanity both your future partner and u, u might just end up torturing yourself. If you don't share your feelings, how the hell people going to know you?? Now I seriously need a mirror, those that can reflect people's true personality. I'm sick of fakers and idiots whom are so **** about everything.

Well, that's me. Don't care u like or not, read this entry or not. Just like what my friend told me moments ago about Shakespeare, 'life is like a stage, where everyone act differently everyday', *something like this* . I might look just like how you thought I am, but don't trust your eyes, they only show exterior, not interior. I'm actually acting normal, it's abnormal in interior.
-That's me-

-yeEvoN_Dutch-


No comments:

Post a Comment