Friday, August 12, 2011

Moronic Chapter 1

Alright, this is where it'll to my ugly side, still dunno whether to write in chinese or english... guess I'll just mixed it up...

There's just one guy here, never failed to annoy people in any aspect, and also everybody around us. Damn, just an expert in annoying people. No match for him.

Gotta clarify something before I start my story, yeah, I know, I'm harsh on him sometimes, but why la you always choose the wrong timing to talk to me? When I just tell someone beside me something so loud, and you were sitting beside, already heard what I said yet you ask the same question, again. Damn, not just once. Next, I was making fun of people, and why you kepo kepo say something is not relevant, and you say me 'rude'. That's who I am, I wont be acting in this way in front of you, if I don't regard you as my friend. Thirdly, I don't make up stories unless of entertainment purpose, you really aren't trustworthy and what you say does not have credibility, so, I'm just saying your words need to be filtered and ppl laugh. So?? Hello, everyone's words need to be filtered no matter what ok? For you, gotta filtered few layers before using.

The thing is, I said your words need to be filtered. So? Angry then just directly bomb at me, don't send msg while I was driving, nearly bang the divider k. Putting my life at risk, damn. In your msg, 'pls respect you fren', 'i'm the one who dare to tell you this, many people felt this as well'. Fuck you. I don't respect my friend? Come on, that's how I talk with people. Don't you use your brain to think for a moment why people around me is always the same? Because they already get use to how I talk, yet it might be they like my personality of just talking what's in my mind. It shows that I don't hide stuff, no scheming, and true. Unlike you, sms here and there, wasting money and effort. More privacy?? I don't think so. Dealing under table? Yes!!

Only one who dare to tell me this? That's funny. You're not the only one, and certainly not the 1st one as well. My close friends had told me before, years ago until now, still telling me how I should behave. You're not my dad or brother, don't act like that k, its annoying. 'many ppl felt this as well', if there is people who don't like me, ask them to tell me myself, better yet, name them out so that I can find them. Who do you think you are? A representative or lawyer? If you like to represent so much, go study law and represent those who really need help of a true qualified lawyer, don't do it here, you won't get paid.

Next msg, something about apologize and want to become friends again. At first, I kinda ok with that, and try to find a chance to break the ice during thursday 2 in 1 session. Yet, what did u do? I'm not sure whether it is fb virus, or you're d one who really tag me on those stupid pictures. Damn, what the hell are you thinking. Tagging me on a lingerie ad?? What do you mean? That I'm fat enough and can't wear those sexy bra? Fuck you. When I want to buy bra, I'll get my mom to buy for me, no need your concern. and uhh...tagging me again on Voldermort's face? Damn, that's real shitty. That means that I'm an evil psychopath that does not have friends, love, family, crazy for power and other negative stuff. That's it, that's what you want, then you'll get it, I won't break the ice, totally pointless. Another msg, another apologizing stuff, damn, if you really want to apologize, do it properly and sincerely. You don't even know where you did wrong, what for apologize, SAVE IT.

More to come next

Till then
-yeEvoN_Dutch-

No comments:

Post a Comment