Thursday, August 11, 2011

Year 3

Just notice my blog is full of grass for months now, due to my laziness. *again* Well, I'm not really a word person, so, can't blame me for that. It's nearly end of week 11, and I'm just going to update what's going with my life.

1st thing is I finally shift out from Danish stupid idiot House last April. It was a total relief in terms of rent, transport and people. Kinda shock when my friend said "how come you didn't tell us you shift out?" That's news to me, never it occur to me that I should tell everyone where is my whereabouts. However, in a way, that indicate I still have certain value in the gang, glad to hear that. It's actually no big deal for me, cause you see, stupid DH gonna charge full rental include utility bills during my internship. Err...WHAT!! I'm not using yet you're charging me for it. Alright, I move out and save my money for upcoming graduation trip to Taiwan.

New house is total surprise. Crazy housemates with crazy act, crazy routine. Most importantly, keep up with the craziness, that's my culture and way of life and normal routine. Glad to move out, save rental, bills, and get to meet crazy people, most importantly, RELAX~~~ It's year 3 wehh, gotta get some rest sometime right. With them, total relax, no pressure at all.

Next is I finally got a car for my 21st birthday. yayyyy~~~~ Suzuki Alto in metallic white, a MPV car, save fuel cause it's small and light. Too bad I can't drive it here, cause mom wanna use it. Well, she paid half of it, so, gotta listen to the buyer. So, I get to drive Proton Saga, again, and Toyota Altis for my brother. Great deal for him, internship salary of RM800, relax work, no rent to paid, cause staying in ah ma's house, just pay for petrol, food and bills. Pay installment for Saga but drive Altis. what the hell.

What next. Oh right, studies. Up until now, it's so year 3. Understand nothing for CRCI, partially for MADM, CG and IF. Just hope the history wont repeat itself, or else, I'm doomed.Next week, WK12 is a nightmare for me, why so?? Hmm...let's see.
Monday, normal day Tuesday, CRCI tut 13/14 presentation
Wednesday, holiday but gotta prepare for IF and RMP presentation
Thursday, IF tut 12 and RMP proposal presentation
Friday, study for RMP mid term, and I yet to have a text book
Saturday, morning RMP open book test, where I have no text book, not intend to get one also
evening, go to Ansun to celebrate ah 8's birthday, happy stuff ^^
Sunday, ACCA conference whole day

Damn, my life is hectic and busy for week 12, hopefully I can get through it peacefully

That's the update for now..More to come for the next blog

Till then
-yeEvoN_Dutch-

No comments:

Post a Comment