Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dilemma - Part 1

They say Gemini has two or more personalities/mindset. Well, I am a typical one, because I am in a dilemma, not sure whether I should continue doing this.

I met this guy years ago during a camp. To be exact, it is during STC 2010. To be frank, I don't have strong impression on him, other than he is good in photography cause he posted all the photos of the camp. At that time, he already has a girl friend, right until now, they are still together, looking good and strong.

I don't know whether it is due to my own stupidity or him being too aggressive, he came at me, after a brief sex talk, due to I am chopping cucumber. FYI, I was preparing sandwich as supper on the 2nd night of Carnival Camp 2012. Before the sex talk, he already make some moves, in which I didn't notice until now. First most obvious is during Trang trip, where my sunglasses is either gone or spoil in 2 different occasion. He then offered me his new glasses to wear, I don't think that much obviously, just wanting to wear something. What to do, Thailand weather is compatible with Malaysia's, equally hot.

Next should be right during Carnival, he just put his hand into my jeans pocket, which I can't remember how many times, to put/get eclipse and car keys. At that moment, I really feel weird, why is he acting like that. I mean, not even my own close girls do that to me. Its not the first time, he been acting like that previously, touching my arm n stuff, but that night is really aggressive among all. Still, I didn't really cared cause I thought he is like that, not knowing he actually has a thing for me already. Hmm...I wondered when, should have make him admit that to me. LOLs

Before any of this happen, to me, he is a total idiot. I mean, just look at how he behave at night during camps. He would sleep with his girl friend, either in a tent or car, together. Like together. Gosh, its like, this is a camp, a scout camp, discipline above all, and you choose to sleep together. What an idiot. Everything he did this, he will get it from David Chiam, scolding him for being sleeping together with Rabbit's 'kid'. Not once, but several times, yet still behaving like that, so, I don't know what to say about him. An idiot should be enough to describe him.

More to come

-yeEvon_Dutch-

No comments:

Post a Comment