Friday, August 6, 2010

Harvey Two Face - Part 1

Harvey Two Face, one of the main character in Batman, which is topic for my blog entries. The message here is, everything have two sides or more, so just don't stay in one side, and never look at the other side.

During the last short semester, I recalled that there were more presentations than mid term test, which freak me out in the 1st week itself, as I hated and scared presentations. However, that semester is relaxing, and I score quite well. In the contrast, I have no presentations at all, but there'll be test to cover it. Initially I was happy, but turn out that somehow I prefer assignment + presentations, as I will learn more, rather than just studying whole day long.

Tests since week 7, from AFA, Auditing, Law & PM, and I'll be having AFA test 2 soon. Damn it. These lecturers are just expert in torturing students. When you know how to do, time is limited; when you don't, there are plenty of time for you, and facial expression turn to pale and green. How ironic. Hope that I won't have this for my coming test, I'll faint!!!

For some reason, friends just love to ask me to sit beside them, depending on me, some kind of stuff. *hahahahaha* I know what you're thinking, some just wanted some sense of calm & safety, while some really wanted to glance. But....you know what..... Glance as much as you want, cause I'm not even confident in my answers....Bottom line, just DON'T make us get caught together and DON'T disturb me.

Seriously, cheat in the exam hall?? What you're thinking?? Having free pass all the way to graduation, that's easy for you. But then, just cheat as much as you can, I don't think you can really cheat all the way to graduation, cause I know you won't, you'll get the karma, just wait. A Uni student cheating in exam hall, I have nothing much to say, will only curse you failing those 4 credit hours and assignment subjects, that enough. Cursing is enough.

Expressing one's dissatisfaction towards another is normal, but there are some people thinking that it is a problem. Seriously?? what's the problem of just speaking out your freaking asshole mind. Too much gold in your mouth is it?? So pathetic, childish, just can't give absolute answer. Gosh....

-yeEvoN_Dutch-

No comments:

Post a Comment