Monday, October 25, 2010

Brand New Ball Game

It's only been a week, but doesn't feel like it, more like a month. What a busy semester. When I told others that I'll take 3 subs, the reaction is "U siao ar, people only take 2, u take 3 for what." Initially I don't understand why, but after a week, I finally know why. Damn. Bang.

McD is finally operating in Kampar town, but it's small, dirty, bad service, etc. It's new, and seems to have good business everyday cause people were actually like 'McD lor, 1st in Kampar, some more can refill drinks non-stop, etc'. Totally sweat case, but however, I've been there 4 times just within a week. 2 times I went for meal, and twice just for sundae cone ONLY. I still prefer outside food, or just rather cook myself, for the sake of saving money, as I kinda spend over during beginning of the year when I went to Langkawi.

As for my studies, I take only 2 subs as I was forced to drop SFM cause of probation. Shit. Initial reaction my friends is like 'why you drop SFM, since you're weak in theory (HRM)?' Point taken, but I did do some math before making decision. It's true that I'm weak in theory and should drop it, but that also means I'm going to take it at January semester, which I'll have more sub & more stuff to memories. So, why don't I take it now, more time for it, and leave SFM for future, which I think I can handle it better.

Lots of my friends were dropping HRM, and I was like 'erhhhh', why?? One of the answer is "SFM is major ma, HRM is elective". Erm, so?? U still have to complete it before you graduate right?? Hmm....perhaps we just got different point of view, gotta accept it, as it's you taking, not me. Further more, I'm only behind one sub, not 2 like others. Let it be, let time tells.

That's still some bad news. 1st is I heard that, a friend whom is an expert in memorizing, got a D in HRM, gosh, damn it. Expert also got D, how about me this semester?? Kinda got a bit worried, but it's a different lead lecturer this sem, so, just see how it goes. This also indicate that I gotta double/triple or put more effort for this semester, or else, it'll be like wasting money. 2nd thing, out of no where, I dropped my ID, sucks. Until today, I didn't found it nor receive a phone call indicating someone found my ID or something. Arghhh. So nerve racking, hope to get it back by this week, or else I need to spend RM25 for a replacement. Imagine how many meals I can get just with this amount. Haish, hope to get it back.

It's kinda late, gotta sleep earlier for 8am class later, till then....

-yeEvoN_Dutch-





No comments:

Post a Comment