Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sem Break

Has been almost a month since the last post, so....time to update myself here....let's see. I wanna talk about what I do at the day after the last fucking Performance Management paper. Bunch of us went for cinema- Resident evil after life, dinner, bowling, supper. Hmm, I love it when I got the chance to play, ease my mind and distract myself from thinking of the last paper, which is damn confusing.

It also has been kinda long time since the last time I went out with bunch of people going for fun. Kinda relaxing and big spending too, sob sob T.T..... Never really care about the money I spent till recently, cause finally I'll have financial problem as I overspent. But I guess, just cope with it, try to safe a little here & there, bla bla bla.....

Alright, I'll just skip n go to when I'm finally home. Lovely home sweet home. The truth is, I was shock when I reach home, we got a big ass 47 inches LCD TV. Damn. Cost about RM6.5k+. Wow, why in hell the TV is changed, since mommy already got a LCD TV in her room, just smaller. Well, might have lottery or something, don't care, cause it's SO MUCH FUN to watch in this size of screen. One word, HEAVEN.

That's how I spent 1st week of holiday, TV all day long with a big ass screen. XD Just during the weekend, I met some friends in our secondary school to visit our scout juniors. One word, DISASTER. How in hell they can operate in this way nowadays?? And the person in charge are on the other side, chatting with girl guides n kepo in their activities. DAMN IT. For sure they will know the word DISCIPLINE from me, when I'm attending the coming Special Training Camp, Gunung Jerai, end of November.

Talking about this, I'm totally in mood, and really look forward as this camp is designed for the Form 3's, to prepare them for next year, when they are becoming committee. From rumours, I heard that this batch has better potential, but it'll have to depend how they perform later. Just don't understand why kids nowadays are so spoon-feed, even when they call themselves scout. Hello?? This is Keat Hwa Scout, not other school, such a shame seeing them performing in this way.

What else.....Hmm....Oh ya, Movie day at Sg. Petani Village Mall. Watch The Legend of Garhoole and Wall Street, totally 2 different type of story line, but I do enjoy both. Kinda new experience for me to watch 2 movies in one day, but it's fun. XD We also do explore around the town for food, and damn, there's one stall, the laksa is damn nice n delicious, wish I can taste it again in future.

That's it for this entry, post up more update later.

-yeEvoN_Dutch-

No comments:

Post a Comment