Friday, October 15, 2010

Disaster

'Candidacy to continue under probation'.... I feel like slamming my lappie, but I know it's not worth it. Semester by semester, my results or CGPA is getting better, compared to most of the people whom are still dropping, yet their results are always better than mine. One thing I should be grateful of is that I didn't fail, but got 3 D's, causing the probation. Damn it.

Everything gets worse this semester, and I don't know why. Attitude?? Such a disaster. No use crying over the split milk, what done is done. Appeal? Confirm not worth it.

The issue now is which subject should I drop, as I'll only have 6 credit hours left for next semester, shoot!!! Worst results ever in my entire life. Should I choose SFM, which I have more confidence in, or HRM, a theory and a hard core subject?? These 2 has it's own pros and cons, I'll still take IT, cause I don't like to have more than one computer subjects for next next sem.

Oh gosh!!!! Fuck. Which subject to drop? Hard decision to make. Arghh.

Till then
-yeEvoN_Dutch-

No comments:

Post a Comment