Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ignorance is Bliss

When someone tells you something, if you don't like it, just fucking tell people that you don't like it. But sometimes you can't just do that, you gotta think what will happen then.

Perhaps I'm reckless and spitting out words that I shouldn't said, but the point is, I'm only speaking what is in my mind. Which most of the time, I have no idea how to do it. Well, easier said than done.

Have it ever occur that you just stand aside, and watch certain dramas that occurs on you friends, on you just sit/ stand there, just look and see. It's fun doing that, cause you're out of it, and could just make some comments, which will not harm you in any way possible. However, when you're in, you just wish that you're out of it. Damn.

It's a situation where you just does not want to be in, especially in a time like this. Assignments, presentations, finals, and FYP on the line. A lot of variables to be considered, which makes me think that ignorance is bliss. Sometimes, I think that it's a test of endurance, patient and friendship. I just need to go through this tough time.

It's tough you know, having to cope with all these. Having people that don't really speak out their mind, having people that just act selfishly for no reason, having people that thinks they have dragged your ass through everytime, family, results and others. I only want a simple and peaceful life, not full of dramas and faking. It's tiring, draining every fibre and brain tissue, and also the emotional problems.

What can I do?? Probably just ignore, and do my own thing, which I should do since ages ago. Hanging out, do some crazy stuff, back to hometown, eat, sleep, sports, and anything that could release all the tension, and pump in more positive energy.

Till then
-yeEvoN_Dutch-

No comments:

Post a Comment