Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Pain In the Ass

'What a pain in the ass', a term that I've been like to use these few days, cause I really really can relate it to what is happening around me these days.

I've never been this stressed before, just for no reason, I feel like I'm gonna bust out, hitting stuff, saying some bad words. In short, it's my negative side, and frankly,I don't like it, it sucks. What can I do to reduce these? Hmmph...I really have no idea. Like my friend told me, sleep, eat, jump, sport, watch show, hang out, talk, yumcha, these will be the way to reduce tension, and a way not to show the negative side.

Gonna have a presentation this evening, not much preparation is done, cause basically I'm just presenting what I've done, not really a big deal. For some reason, I'm not worried about how I present, or how I manage it, I think I can just go through my own part peacefully, although I always get very very nervous when I'm standing in front. Hopefully it goes well.

However, I somehow got a vision or feeling that something funny gonna happen, and I'll just burst out, right in front of everybody, and it involves 2 person. Damn, it's just a strong feeling that something bad or funny gonna take place, but I don't want that to happen. It's just frustrating, for some reason, and what a pain in the ass.

Alright, it's late night, still got lots of stuff to do. Hopefully it just go on smoothly.

Till then
-yeEvoN_Dutch-

No comments:

Post a Comment