Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Karma's a Bitch!!

I've always love watching Survivor from CBS, whereby I always relate what happen in the game, with the lifestyle I'm having right now. In season 20, the combo of Russell and Parvati has been taking on everyone's nerve, in short, juries hate them. And uhh....I just found a combo of them, which I've name "Parsell".

This Parsell has really on my nerve for more than a month now, as I looked as a dumbass for the incident that happened. Being in university means we gotta act like an adult, and be responsible for what we have done. For no reason, Parsell just act like a child, taking no responsibility, taking on people's nerve, and make enemies to everyone. I mean like, REALLY??

I don't care if you have seen this, but like you said, I DON'T CARE, same here with me. If you can do anything, I can too. I'm just a friend, not family.

For the company name, I do think that we may have done wrong. Perhaps people does write it down before us, as they have people to prove that. Their group is at the other corner, it may be our fault or negligence for not seeing that in the first place. Alright, 3 of us agree to change the name, as we hardly even found any info on it. You disagree, as we thought you have start your part, fine, we go over and discuss with them. In the end, both sides disagrees and have to draw lot.

We have won back the company, but had made an enemy to them, and also causes one of us to lose them as friends, maybe forever. How selfish is that act? What were you thinking? Do you realize the consequences of what had happen? Well, I do not live in your stomach or brain, so I don't know what you were thinking. And, I don't think you ever care anything, cause the way you handle your event proves a lot to me.

As time pass, it's time to pass up the assignments, and guess what, you have said that you have done nothing at all. What the hell is that? It's week 9 and you haven't do anything? Where is the logic of this whole thing. So, it makes things clear that you only go after the company for not wanting to lose on anything. That is very reckless, irresponsible and very selfish. What the fuck. What's the big deal on finding another company, it's not like it will take a month. Just a few days maximum. Making enemy to others without reason.

Whatever you do, fine. But DON'T EVER EVER mix my stuff with your's. I didn't choose the part, it's determined by drawing lots. Don't forget what you said, 'anything is fine with me'. Don't just think your part is the hardest, just think how you want to complete your part in time. Shit. Furthermore, your part has caused inconvinience to our editor. Don't complain about what you cannot find or cannot do, if people can do it, why don't you?

A lots of stuff is not being said, but does not mean it didn't occur or anything. Maybe you'll think like, 'why don't you tell me'. Really?? Will you listen in the first place? Perhaps you'll also think 'who are you to say or judge me like that', we do have. Just put yourself in our shoes before you said that.

Let's just say that, Karma's a real bitch, it bites you back. Damn

No comments:

Post a Comment