Friday, March 30, 2012

Annoying

Other than my future career/ prospect, what's really bugging me is people around me. Its like damn, these people just can't stop annoys me, or perhaps what they did just annoy me, without realizing that..anyway, its annoying.

First, assignments. Before going there, I would to share something about myself, right after ending internship. Internship, really allow me learn and apply the knowledge learn, with slightly good experience. When I return, I just want to enjoy the last trimester to the max, of course also to give everything I can to the max while doing other things as well.

For assignments, last time I'll bug my friends on how I'm doing my stuff, and this semester, I kinda shut up, a lot. When I'm given a job, I'll just do it, hand it over, and if there is anything to change, I'll make amendment. Simple as that. But please, don't come and annoy me with your part, it freakishly annoying. I know you meant to share your problems and stuff, totally understand, but please, try it on your own, and shut up. I don't know what's getting into me, but I just can't stand people annoys me all around the clock. I really hate it, especially when there is answer available all over the website.

Well, that I can hold up. At least you know what you are doing, and on the right track. What bugs me the most is.....mixed up the question and keep on repeating on the same stuff. Hello, the question ask for CAPITAL ALLOWANCE, not REINVESTMENT ALLOWANCE. Damn it, fuck, do you even use your brain to think, and use your eyes to see?? Just because the first sub Q is about RA, does not mean the remaining things is about RA as well. If it wasn't for the finals, I won't amendment your part myself. Gosh, read properly.

That's not just it. Don't even understand what the question wants, shit. Initial losses incurred, it is group relief. Why do you keep repeating on RA and CA again. Damn, unutilized then just carry forward, simple as that. Duhh... Constantly blaming people for not understand you, blame the Q paper for not getting good results and etc etc. The thing is, you never make effort in understanding it. Gosh, I'm not in position to question or judge you, but hey, get a life, suck it up. In this age, yet acting like a kid.

If it wasn't for the finals, where the lecturer mention it is important, I won't even bother to make the changes myself, I'll just push everything back to you, and wait for it. But right now, for the finals and as I'm not in my real self, I'll redo the part, and won't even bother to tell you that. Simple as that, close case.

Next should be on people. Fuck, why these people can't get their act together faster? Going for a trip and photo shooting is a happy thing, yet I don't get or feel any happiness at here. If you wanna do or plan something, make it earlier, do some research and planning. Personally, I REALLY HATE TO RECEIVE SMS DURING MIDNIGHT!! U think you sounded polite, but hey, can't you send your text earlier, like 10-11pm, don't you know after 12 is totally off limit, although most of the people has not sleep. Fuck off, I hate it. Now, I shall see, how can these people get their act together. Real sad to see, I have again engaged with people with similar attitude, just makes me sick to even think about it. Hardly ever get people like 38 gang, lots of politics going around, but it shows they are getting their act together.

I guess I'll just have to wait on how things will come up. Hopefully it would be a good thing, getting a fantastic trip, as a wonderful ending for my university life.

Till then
-yeEvoN_Dutch-

No comments:

Post a Comment