Thursday, December 5, 2013

Am I just a soldier - Part II

Well, this continues from last post. Things don't just end in this way. After I'm back from my exam leave, of course, life goes on, you still need to work. There I've given 3 files, like within days. Immediately it was like, WHAT? Do you think I'm some kind of superman? Just because I on leave for 2 weeks, I got extra 2? This is bullshit, I got more files compared to others. 

Which bothers me the most is CEMB, damn, not even begin when the documents were sent in before I on leave. And oh, you just sub the file to me, stating that it is quite tough for junior. This is bullshit, can't you look properly before assigning it out. I don't mind getting more files, learn new stuff, but hey, don't simply sub out the files for others before making sure. Due to this, it's like harassment from Jessica like at least 2-3 times per week, on making sure the file is done. Shit. What have I done to get this.

And right after that, when I successfully submitted all my files, you tried to sub another file that already been assigned out, again, again, again. This time, go fuck yourself, I'm not buying your story on learning Loke's work done, way of work etc. Immediately I was like, seriously, do you really think I'm taking your shit. No way, so of course, I tell him my thoughts and proposed another deal, in which I'll take one of the last remaining files for December year ended. And yeah, it does happen, can you really imagine if this to be taken by your first choice? Or maybe any other juniors? I'll bet they can't do as fast as I do. 

Continuously, well, this had to take like 2 same level sergeant to tell you, don't take corporal level soldiers like us to be your first assistant. It's Hang Tuah, how big deal could it be. Karen only took Philip, Jack and Stephen. And you, being more experienced than Karen, compared by timing, want to take Wen Ya? Then, you plan to let god-knows-who to in charge of CTM, when you yourself  know what's up. I can't believe you actually plan that, and took others to make you see what's wrong. Jeez, seriously. Here on saying juniors should learn more and stuff, and you just let them continue to be 2nd & 3rd assist. 

Well, that's not only it. Central Kedah outstation as well. It was a little bit over the edge don't you think? Taking such a strong team, too strong don't you think. Jeez. You are just lucky that Garret has a situation, and ended you review it. Imagine Sonia or Eva is your assistant, not saying they can't, just a lot more difficulties. Just lucky. Try to imagine if Garret does not have a situation. Hmm... that'll create a lot of topics. Taking me as your assistant, so that you can save yourself trouble. Well, well, well.

Next up would be Pacific World. Personally, I'm thrilled to have this file, I wanted it. Yet, you did something that actually was the opposite of Garret said, he said that he would not limit our outside audit days, unless client does not allowed. Here you are, against his words, limiting me 8 days, when previous year, 10 days, 4 people. I only got 3 people here, champion! I know the deal, there's much more urgent cases on hand, and you need to reallocate people here and there, to balance it out. Then, days later, claiming that I can go as long as I want, and giving up one of my assistant to Ujung Pelangi. So now what, limiting me at first place, then cut my girls, then saying I can go as long as I want. Seriously, I want to to bitch slap someone right here. Well, thanks to your '8 days limit', I was under pressure, and actually skip many steps on order to reach your time limit. Then saying your won't limit me anymore. Shit. Wishy washy. In the end, I only go like 6 days total, with last 2 days with only one assistant.

Then Hotel Continental, yeah, I know the deal, so I take it, without complaint. But you should know the deal, no more files, no more pressuring me for anything else. Even Garret knows what's up, so no more. So, when you show me your bitchy face regarding Central Kedah, immediately inside me, it was burning up. So now what, what do you want, ok fine, I'll play with you. 

For this issue, I purposely not clearing all the queries for CKPF, just do my own files, not even prepare it properly to declare ( I got reason to cover it), care about nothing. Leave problems, messes, queries behind, and also, on leave earlier than scheduled. I'd inform you on this matter week earlier, don't say I don't say it earlier dude. 

Talk a good game, saying lesser people show your abilities and stuff, use shorter time to complete file etc, to me, its just like you are just slapping yourself in the face. Talk a good game, but never actually did it. Just like Hang Tuah, seriously? And now EAE F&F, yeah, I know the deal, and planning to have Wen Ya, Kenny, Li Fang & Rebecca for interim. And hey, INTERIM only. Jeez. How many you're gonna take for finals, like 10, or maybe whole office, there, used up all the resources. There you are, monopoly all the resources, people for your own benefit. You yourself should know, more people means more trouble in finalizing, jeez. 

Tune in for next chapter.

Till then, 
-yeEvoN_Dutch- 


No comments:

Post a Comment