Thursday, December 5, 2013

Am I just a soldier?

Right now, I don't think I should be doing this, I should be studying for my upcoming exams, P1 and P3. By hey, I need to blow off some steam over here, there are things that keep on going around my head and I could not shake it off. Probably over here, I can shake some of them off.

It's work, the more I think about it, the more it keep on going around. I always wondered why nobody commented on such actions, behavior, and manages to make it seemed logical and sound. To me, it was like 'what is going on?'

Since beginning of year, things have been shaking up a little in the office, people are resigning, power struggle between superiors, experience people are getting lesser etc. Thus, it leads to group restructuring, and uhm, I can proudly say I'm still in the same group as before, under the same person, in group where other supervisors regards as thrash, garbage, and whatever it can be named. How should I put this, hmm... I love being an underdog, I've been in this position before, and I know how satisfying it is when you get to prove people wrong, that we are not thrash, we are champions, people that can actually work together. As I speak, our group has managed to achieve all the above, show others that we can actually work together well, and also the most harmony group among all. 

However, good things never stay long, well, not what you think. I think it is much more like power struggle, recognition, individualism for me. Our group is still as harmony as ever, that's the good news. Or perhaps, I asked too much, didn't perform as others expected. Anyway, it has bugged me months now. Shit.

I guess it started on mid April, when 'Sergeant' happened to forget what I told him the week or day earlier, which don't assigned anything to me on coming Monday, I've booked outside stat audit, and he assigned a case for me. When I got back to work on Monday, of course, I got mad, and he promised to do that on behalf. I did not care that much on that time, and continue to the new case. It never occurred to me that, he is the type that will assign others to perform stat audit. And as I expected, he ended did not do, and claim that he got a urgent thing on his hand. I was like, Ok, go fuck yourself. Messed up people's plan, make people break promises, and act innocent, as ever. Whatever.

Second will be during mid May, when I was about to on leave, for my studies, and meanwhile, rushing for files to be signed as well. I've got a urgent case on my hand, to issue draft before on leave, and you assigned me to assist another file, right after that urgent case outside audit. WTF. Yeah, I know that I'm the only eligible candidate, I don't mind assisting, but wrong timing dude. Why don't assigned the other person, why, is it because she still got other urgent case on hand well? Damn, so unfair.

Next would be I'm being kept in cold storage right before on leave, with the claim of 'clear and signed all your files', I was like, 'WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING YOU JUST SAID?', bastard. Already tried my best to issue draft level for all my files, I mean like literally all, who else did that? fuck shit. I've told you the situation, and no use keep me at office, not much can be done, sign all? I only manage to sign one, others will have to wait due to client issues, pending and stuff. This has literally cross the line, seriously. 

So, what I get from here is that, don't issue all draft level before on leave, don't complete your files that fast, hold on to it, until it start to get 'rotten', or rushed by clients. Yeah, that's it, so that I can avoid all these nonsense. Idiot! 

When you did what others has expected, they will continue to push you. And they seems to show little appreciation for what you have done. I'm not saying that I'm very good, the only ace in the group, but hey, looked around, you did not submit files yourself, you have yet cleared all the queries, did you even did your part to rush juniors to submit files, or maybe more concern on what is happening with the juniors. Did you push them enough, did you control the virus, shit. I've tried my best not to create problems, or lesser problems, yet you cross the line. Shit. Push me instead of other much more bigger problems. 

Next chapter, to be continued.

Till then,
-yeEvoN_Dutch-

No comments:

Post a Comment