Saturday, August 1, 2009

Think it's easy? Never

About 10 years ago, my father told me that he study and revise his homework almost full-time while he is pursuing his bachelor degree in England. Poof~~ 10 years later, here i am, currently pursuing my bachelor degree, i think i finally get what he meant. It's never easy. Sigh

It's week 9, as i am looking at at my wall, which has some sticking note, and wow, i am damn busy for this week. 2 presentations, 1 assignment, and 1 test. Gosh, it's going to use up my energy. Fortunately, time always pass by very fast when least being noticed, and all those in week 9 has come to an end.

1st thing that came by is the FIM test 2, which is held on Tuesday. Well, for me, it's not very difficult, but some how i've made some silly mistakes that will cause me the test. DAMN!!! Whatever, it had already passed, which is something that i won't care so much of. On the same night, a plan is being planned to celebrate one of my classmate (Ivonne) birthday. It suppose to be celebrated at westlake, but there comes up some kind of situation. The other gang, which include Ivonne are late, ok, nevermind, cause we still have half hour 12. They bought along their friends to make the celebration bigger, ok, the more people, i think she will be very happy. WTF, this is what cause the celebration being held at mamak stall, not at westlake, where a lot of stuff is being prepared to make this celebration memorable for her.

Come on, this people really think we were there for yum cha izzit? Lol, that's just part of the plan, and those bunch just keep on ordering food to eat. arghhh, causing the celebration to be held at mamak stall. Nvm, i'm just one of planner, just have to make sure the plan works. While celebrating, she come up with a sentence "I almost forgot my birthday is today, cause only my mom wish me". (showing very happy and shock face). At instance, jamie n me just like 'reaaaaaally?', cause a teen like us will never forget our birthday. After around 30 mins later, the celebration continues at westlake, where Ivonne is being splash with Coke and hit with egg and flour as the beginning of the celebration. Then it continues with everyone that is present( Ivonne, Amanda, Chin Yee, Jamie, Mei Yen, Suet Yee, Lai Leng and me) where every body is full of flour n Coke. Of course, pictures are taken to keep as memories. Damn, it almost 2.30am when it ends. Duh, i still have presentation on the evening.

Presentations, it did not work as what I expected, but at least it is still consider smooth as for both presentations, it can be seen that 6 of us did try our best. Well, language barrier and nervousness still exist, but it can't be avoided, as most of us are chinese ed and lack of presentation skills. For FAF, whole group are worrying about the questions that are going to be asked by tutor, but surprisingly, she ask nothing. Instead, she kind of help us to explain what really happen in the reality for the accounting scandals and fake balance sheet stuff. On the other hand, some technical problems happen before MP's presentation. This is what you can expect from cheap uni like UTAR, problematic laptops and projectors. Sigh~~~ Can't those ICTC idiots format or make it standard so that no problems will occur? OMG, that is so !@#$%&*

Most importantly, no test on this weekend. Oh yeah, which means i can go back to my sweet home to meet my lovely family after 6 long weeks. It always had been torturing to be staying at here for that long. For the record, this is my longest record until now, 6 weeks in Kampar, not fun at all, because my hometown is so much far away from here.

Going home. Sweet. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment