Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back Again

Malaysia government, always the organizations who are just pure expert in making Malaysian suffer. Which is also the reason why i'm back to my hometown, to do the PTPTN stuff.

Just before I hop into the bus, I did something that i never thought I would do it. To complete my lunch in just 15 minutes, which is McDonald's burger. Not just burger, but the whole set. hehehehe Geng leh.... Then when I just about wanna leave the place, an idiot knock me without any apologise, damn FUCK You. Wish you choke while eating your burger. Seconds later, the sky started to rain. Duhhhh....., hope I won't catch cold, cause I need to carry my bags, which left no hands for an umbrella.

vroom vroom vroom, the bus was proceeding back to alor star. About an hour later, the bus driver just stop the bus by the side. OMG, not again... last time when I was back, same incident happen.... Well, I don't care, cause I was watching movie with my laptop, just do whatever you should and continue the journey. Later then, the driver said something, which I do not hear clearly, but then I saw all passengers taking all their belongings and left the bus, then I might just follow them.

Thank god we were not asked to wait at the highway, but change into another bus. Whatever, as long as I can go back, nothing matters. Furthermore, I get a single seat this time, and much much more comfortable. But then, there's a Chinese uncle who could not just shut his mouth off, although he is wearing a mask. Lucky for me, I might as well plug earphone and continue my movie.

wah... that uncle can just talk non-stop. Come on uncle, shut up, give some privacy to people la, some people need to have a nap, thought you are the one who booked the whole bus meh?? Sigh~~~ this is how I spend my afternoon, until finally 7.45pm I reach alor star, and just continue proceed to buy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment