Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bad Day

hmmm.... another moment for this blog.

It suppose to be fun as I was finally got a chance to back hometown after 6 weeks, but some incidents happen that cause the day to..... 'sigh'.... not so fun.

There's actually got one ah beng sit beside me on the bus. Gosh, he talk so loud on the phone in which i nearly show him the international sign as i was going to sleep. Lol, i dono what language or dialect he is using, but i think it should be thai, as my instinct tell me. Wanna know what he did other than talking so loud?? Dude, he is shaking his body n leg like a monkey in the zoo while listening to music, using earphone of course. Then i was like, wow, are you for real? (Arghhh) Luckily i was sitting near the window, and just plug my earphone on and look at the street. Bout 1 hour then, he and his fren drop off at butterworth.

Thank god for letting him dissapear in front of me earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment